The heart of Europe
The heart of Europe is composed of Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom, Ireland, Luxemburg and France.
Europe's most important chemical cluster is situated here, and 10 of 15 largest chemical multinationals have a plant, if not their most important, in the core of this region.
25% of the food travelling through Europe, for instance frozen vegetables, come from this part of Europe.
System suppliers, machine(component) builders, upstream as well as down stream industries form a vibrant eco-system, supported by decent research institutes.
Industrial companies from this part of Europe offer solutions that formulate an answer to the world's major societal challenges. They are impactful, affordable and scaleable solutions.
They relate to Life Sciences, Circular Economy, Green technology, Smart Manufacturing, ICT, ...
In more detail, you have access to companies active in :
- agro-food industry
- automation & robotics
- greentech & cleantech
- chemical industry including renewable feedstock
- project development, construction & renovation
- cosmetics industry
- electronics & micro-electronics
- energy (generation, distribution, storage, ...)
- food & beverages
- ICT - digitalisation, IIoT and Industry 4.0, big data mining
- materials, additive manufacturing, circular economy
- measurement, sensors and actuators, ...
- medical & health
- nuclear & radiation protection
- (bio)farmaceutical industry